Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Introduction to the Journey

Hello and welcome to my blog, Journey Through the Realms. What I will be doing here is using this space to write various reviews and articles on the science fiction and fantasy genres, hence the title. This would include movies, TV shows, books, comic books, etc. I am going to try to update it at least once a week. At the moment, I intend to do comic reviews once a week, but I am not going to limit myself to just those in any given week.
I will now give an overview of what can be expected to be seen in this space. For movies and TV, I will mostly be writing reviews, but there will likely be some articles on a movie or TV series that I really enjoyed. The same goes for books. However, I will likely write more articles about books than movies or TV. As mentioned above, I will be writing reviews of comics. They will mostly be on whatever I usually read (which is mostly superhero comics), but there will also be some reviews of comic strips as well as articles about publishers and completed series. Occasionally, I may break from these two primary genres and write something about a book,, movie, TV show etc., that I am currently obsessed with.
Anyway, please check back this weekend for my first real article.

No comments:

Post a Comment